Rabu, 21 Maret 2012

A Promise

Saya tidak membutuhkan seseorang yang sempurna, saya hanya membutuhkan orang yang dapat membuat saya bahagia dan bersedia bersama-sama menjalani hidup untuk Allah. Karena Allah lah cinta yang Haqiqi dan engaku pelengkap Cintaku, penyempurna Imanku, dan Insyallah engkaulah pendampingku di dunia dan akhirat kelak...



Oh precious one, my wife, my love
The Creator granted you to me
You are In my heart
For thee I would sacrifice
All that I have... All I am
Patient you are,
In a labor of love,
Bringing light to a home once dark
And God is my witness
That I am happy with you

A promise to God, that I will be faithful
A promise to God, that I will be sincere
A promise to God, before all our loved ones
A promise to God, before our families
For today... is the day we wed

Be my friend, my companion...
Be all that you want to be
Share with me... your dreams..
and all you suffer and feel
When your tears flow
like a spring from the depth of your heart
Let my soul dry them away
Let my being protect you always

Every day... I long for your more and more
My companion... your beauty fills my eyes
Glorified is the One Who fashioned you
And granted me your precious presence

Even if a day shall come
When dark clouds fill the sky
And no hope can be found...
in the distant horizon
The light in your eyes...
will bring me back to life

0 komentar:

Jangan lupa tinggalkan komentar anda disini dan gunakan kata-kata yang baik dalam berkomentar
dan saya menolak debat kusir
terima kasih

 
Back To Top